CCD appoints SV Ranganath as interim chairman
- SV Ranganath is the new chairman of Cafe Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd.
- Coffee Day also named Nitin Bagmane as interim COO approval by the board.
- Siddhartha, owner of Cafe Coffee Day after the sudden death SV Ranganath appoints.
Under PM pension scheme Government aims to enroll 150 million workers
- Union government enroll around 150 million workers.
- Over the next three years under the scheme PM-SYM.
- The pension scheme will benefit a large pool of people.
- NDA government is targeting the bottom of the pyramid.
London Named Worlds Best Student City In New Rankings
- London named the world’s best city for students.
- According to the rankings, India’s best student city is Bengaluru at 81st.
- It is followed by Mumbai (85th) and Delhi at 113 and Chennai at 115.
- There are a total of 120 cities on the list.
- This report is released for the second consecutive year.
- London beat Tokyo and Melbourne and came 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Ruhan Rajput honored with Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Ruhan Rajput was awarded the prestigious Entrepreneur Award 2019.
- The event was held at the JW Marriot Hotel, New Delhi.
- He won the award on 18 July.
India signs deal to acquire R Missiles from Russia
- India signed a deal worth Rs 1500 crore.
- To buy R-27 air-to-air missiles from Russia they signed a deal.
- The main objective of this deal is to boost the capabilities of IAF.
01st August 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here