For the first time in 6 years, India’s FDI equity inflows declined
- In 2018-19 for the first time in six years, FDI equity inflows declined.
- Data released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
- In the year of 31st March FDI equity inflows into India declined 1% to $44.4 billion.
- The decline signals a squeeze in long-term foreign investment.
- FDI inflows dropped the most is telecommunications.
Rajasthan government banned e-cigarettes in the State
- In Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot announced the banned on the sale of e-cigarettes.
- On May 31 the occasion of World Number Tobacco Day.
- The government had banned the online or offline storage, sale, distribution, production, and advertisement of e-cigarettes.
- CM said that the ban follows his party’s manifesto.
For retail financing, Honda Motorcycle partnered with IDFC First Bank
- HMSI partnered with IDFC FIRST Bank.
- Across the country to provide financing solutions for vehicles.
- MJ was signed for the loan facility up to 100%.
- Zero processing fee, down payment of Rs.999.
- This will lead to extra savings of Rs 5,000 on an average loan.
World Milk Day is observed on 1 June
- World Milk Day is a day established by the FAO.
- It is observed on 1st June.
- Each year since 2001 it has been observed on June 1.
- The day is intended to provide an opportunity.
In Mumbai SWIFT India and South, Asia Conference was held
- At the St Regis Mumbai SWIFT India and South, Asia Conference was held.
- The conference saw the participation of 500 delegates.
- To discuss the most pertinent issues concerning.
- It was organized and hosted by SWIFT.
- The objective of the conference was to discuss these key issues.
01st June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here