1. World Tsunami Awareness Day is celebrated on 05th November.
2. The Reserve Bank has initiated steps to set up a wide-based digital Public Credit Registry (PCR) to capture details of all borrowers, including wilful defaulters and also the pending legal suits in order to check financial delinquencies.
3. India and Zimbabwe have signed six agreements in various areas in an effort to strengthen bilateral cooperation between the two countries. The MoUs were signed in the presence of Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and his Zimbabwean counterpart Kembo Mohadi.
4. The 18th Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) Council of Ministers Meeting in Durban, South Africa.
5. Oscar-winning musician AR Rahman released his biography “Notes of a Dream: The Authorized Biography” of AR Rahman in Mumbai. Written by author Krishna Trilok, the book is in association with Landmark and Penguin Random House.
6. British bank HSBC has executed India’s first financial transaction using blockchain for a deal involving an export by Reliance Industries to US-based Tricon Energy.
7. India is ranked 12th worldwide when it comes to the dangers associated with surfing the web, according to a recent report by global cybersecurity company, Kaspersky Lab.
8. President of China, Xi Jinping inaugurated China International Import Expo (CIIE) in Shanghai.
9. Two day ‘National Seminar on Entrepreneurship and Business Development in Ayurveda’ inaugurated at New Delhi.
10. India’s Shubhankar Dey has won the SaarLorLux Open Badminton Championship Super 100 badminton tournament in Saarbrucken, Germany.
11. Hockey player Lilima Minz received the prestigious 26th Ekalabya Puraskar 2018 award instituted by IMPaCT, the charitable wing of Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Limited (IMFA).
12. Simone Biles made history by picking up her record 13th career gold medal at the world gymnastics championships.
13. Karen Khachanov has won his first Paris Masters title by defeating Novak Djokovic.
14. Vice-Admiral M.P. Awati (retd.), who commanded a naval unit of the Eastern Fleet in the 1971 India-Pakistan war and whose actions led to the destruction of an enemy submarine has passed away.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|