1. The Union Cabinet has approved raising funds up to Rs.15,000 as Extra Budgetary Resources (EBR) for Swachh Bharat Mission during the financial year 2018-19.
2. The government appointed Uttarakhand High Court Chief Justice K M Joseph as a Judge of the Supreme Court of India.
3. India was elected as the president of the Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development, a regional inter-governmental organisation established in 1977 under the auspices of UNESCO.
4. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) signed a MoU with State Bank of India (SBI) to receive Rs 25,000 crore as a long-term, unsecured loan for 10 years.
5. Vijay Mallya has allegedly swindled the most from banks among 28 fugitive economic offenders on the list made public by the government.
6. Delhi celebrated its first-ever dragonfly festival. The festival jointly being organized by WWF India and the Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS).
7.K. Anvar Sadath, vice chairman and executive director of Kerala Infrastructure and Technology For Education (KITE), has become the first Indian to receive The International Contributions Award.
8. Reliance Jio and State Bank of India (SBI), have tied up with to provide a platform offering digital banking, commerce, and financial services to customers.
9. Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) launched a new deposit scheme ‘Vikas Bonanza 456’.
10.FICCI Ladies Organisation, the women’s wing of Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has launched a mobile app “WOW” (Wellness of Women), aimed at creating awareness on preventive healthcare.
11. Justice Geeta Mittal was appointed as the Chief Justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court.
12. Cabinet appointed Vijay Thakur Singh as Secretary (East) in the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|