NITI Aayog accepts JV to acquire minerals needed for Electric Vehicles
- Well, NITI Aayog has recently accepted the proposal for the Joint Venture
- And the Joint Venture is for Hindustan Copper (HCL), National Aluminium Company (Nalco) and Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd and some of the foreign companies
- This plan is to obtain for the foreign reserves of strategic minerals
- Cobalt and lithium are the minerals to power the country’s electric vehicles.
In New Delhi, PM Modi is planning to inaugurate the BJP MPs for a two-day workshop
- Narendra Modi, Prime Minister is trying to inaugurate a two-day workshop
- And this workshop will be conducted only for BJP MPs in New Delhi
- This is set up for two days
- The major plan to conduct this workshop is to focus on parliamentary behavior. At the same time public conduct among the newly selected BJP lawmakers.
India stands 7th position in the global GDP rankings and this survey is taken by World Bank
- As per the survey from World Bank, India has ranked in the seventh position in global GDP
- Marginally it stands behind France and UK
- GDP stands for Gross domestic product
- GDP is the monetary measure of the market value of goods and services.
MacKenzie Bezos is the worlds third richest, woman
- MacKenzie Bezos is the worlds third richest woman and this report will be said by Bloomberg
- MacKenzie Bezos is the ex-wife of Jeff Bezos and he is the Amazon CEO.
ICMR newly introduce 2 new TB vaccines, VPM 1002 and Immuvac
- ICMR has launched a trial for 2 new TB vaccines
- Indian Council of Medical Research is the full form of ICMR
- It is India’s largest scale-trail.
04th August 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here