1. The National Khadi Festival 2018 was held in Mumbai, is being organised by Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) to promote Khadi products. The festival was inaugurated by Union Minister for Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Giriraj Singh.
2. IT services firm Tech Mahindra has partnered with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) to tap into the growing cyber security market.
3. The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), Ministry of Home Affairs is organising the First ever Regional Conference at Shimla on ‘Women in Detention and Access to Justice’ in collaboration with the Prison Department, Himachal Pradesh.
4. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has partnered with Tata Steel Adventure Foundation (TSAF) to launch a month-long rafting expedition of a team of 40 members which will be led by the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest Ms. Bachendri Pal.
5. India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed $100 million loan agreement to strengthen capacity of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) for resilient urban services.
6. Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio launched the Measles-Rubella Vaccination Campaign (MRVC) in the state.
7. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Russia on Bilateral Cooperation in the Road Transport and Road Industry.
8. Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the signing of an MoU between National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC) of India and Russian Small and Medium Business Corporation (RSMB) in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
9. Reliance Industries’ Chairman Mukesh Ambani has emerged as the richest Indian for the 11th consecutive year, according to Forbes magazine.
10. India launched ‘Operation Samudra Maitri’ to assist the survivors of last week’s earthquake and consequent tsunami in Central Sulawesi province of Indonesia.