PM Narendra Modi Visited Amethi in UP
- In Uttar Pradesh Modi visited Amethi.
- In Amethi The foundation stone of an Ordnance factory unit.
- Since 2014 to Amethi this is the 1st visit by Modi.
- In Kauhar area of Gauriganj Modi addressed a public meeting.
- Also, he started various development projects.
- The projects are related to health, power generation, education, and manufacturing sector.
‘Sampriti-2019’ commenced at Tangail in Bangladesh
- Between the armies of India and Bangladesh the 8th edition of joint military exercise ‘Sampriti-2019’.
- It was commenced on 3rd March 2019.
- In Tangail, Bangladesh the camaraderie with an impressive ceremony.
- Till 15th March this exercise will be conducted.
- The motive behind this exercise is to hone.
- It involved a combined deployment at a battalion level.
PM launched ‘One Nation One Card’ for all modes of travel
- Modi started indigenously-developed NCMC.
- It is the 1st phase of the Ahmedabad metro train.
- Dubbed as ‘One Nation One Card’.
- It is used to pay for travel on any mode.
- Across the country, it also is used to withdraw money and to shop.
In Dubai Roger Federer wins his 100th career title
- Roger Federer is the 2nd man to achieve.
- They ended his career with 109 titles.
- In the final of the Dubai Grand Slam champion Roger Federer defeated.
- Tennis Championships to win his 100th career singles’ title.
Global Consumer Confidence Survey topped by India
- India ranked 1st in the Confidence Board Global Consumer Confidence Survey.
- With a global performance, it was conducted in collaboration.
- India maintained its 1st position from the 3rd quarter.
- The 4th quarter of 2018 CCI score is 133.
- South Korea has the most pessimistic consumer.
- In the world weak stock market and global trade uncertainties.
- It became highest in 14 years by increasing one point to 107.
05th March 2019 Current Affairs in Quiz: Click Here