1. International Day of Charity is celebrated on 05th September.
2. Teacher’s Day is celebrated on 05th September across India.
3. A Conference on “E-Mobility in Indian Railways” organized by Ministry of Railways through Institution of Railways Electrical Engineers (IREE) in association with NITI Aayog concluded in New Delhi.
4. The MSME Ministry has approved a proposal by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) to increase the wages of artisans by over 36 percent, from Rs 5.50 per hank previously to Rs 7.50 per hank.
5. The International Women Entrepreneurs Summit 2018 is being held in Kathmandu, Nepal.
6. Minister for Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Suresh Prabhu launched Coffee Connect – India coffee field force app and Coffee KrishiTharanga – digital mobile extension services for coffee stakeholders at a function in New Delhi.
7. HDFC ERGO, India’s third-largest non-life insurance provider in the private sector, announced the launch of ‘E@Secure’, a Cyber Insurance Policy for individuals.
8. Indo-Kazakhstan Joint Army Exercise ‘KAZIND’ will be conducted between the Indian and Kazakhstan Army from 10 to 23 Sep 2018 in Otar region, Kazakhstan.
9. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has sanctioned an amount of Rs.335 crore under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) to West Bengal.
10. Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated hi-tech cruise ‘Alaknanda’ taking the inaugural ride on the banks of river Ganga in Varanasi. This is the first time a private company has started a cruise ferry for tourists.
11.J P Nadda, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare at the inaugurated the ’71st Session of the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia’ in New Delhi.