French lawmakers approve 3% tax on online giants
- France, the lower house of parliament approved a small, pioneering tax.
- On internet giants like Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
- The French government hopes that other countries.
- The bill foresees a 3 percent tax.
- The companies pay nearly no tax in countries.
- The bill adopted by the National Assembly sent to the Senate.
For digitization of AYUSH sector AYUSH, MeitY ministries collaborate
- MOA and MeitY signed MOU at New Delhi.
- MeitY agreed to advise and give technical support.
- MOA for planning and development of AYUSH GRID Project.
- National Health Policy 2017 and e-governance initiative of Ministry of AYUSH.
- AYUSH leading to transformation in the field of health care.
At New Delhi from 11-13 July For the first time ever, IICTF to be held
- The First-ever IICTF is going to be held at Pragati maidan.
- From 11th till 13th October 2019 it will be held.
- The fair will focus on textiles FMCG Trade and Marketing, Health and hospitality, Credit Services and Finance.
In Telangana Amit Shah to launch BJP’s membership drive
- Amit Shah visits Hyderabad to launch the nationwide membership drive.
- He will also attend a state-level meeting with the BJP leaders.
- Around 5000 Membership-drive in-charges are expected to attend the meeting.
- Shah will visit the house of Soni Naik.
On 4th July the US observed its 243rd Independence day
- The US observed its 243rd Independence day on 4th July 2019.
- This year marks the 243rd celebration of the American national holiday.
- Independence Day of the United States was first celebrated in 1777.
- On 4 July 1776 the adoption of the Declaration of Independence.
06th July 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here