Haryana Cabinet approved the 2019-20 excise policy
- For 2019-20 Haryana Cabinet approved the excise policy.
- The revenue target is Rs.7,500 crore.
- Under the chairmanship of CM Manohar Lal Khattar, the decision was taken.
- The Excise policy emphasizes the launch of EODB.
- The Policy also enables liquor manufacturers to market IMFL.
- In Tetra Packs of 180 ML, technically called Nips.
Maharashtra CM Fadnavis unveils states new 5-year industrial policy
- Fadnavis who is the CM of Maharashtra unveiled the state’s new 5-year.
- The high-technology and employment generating businesses.
- From 1st April the policy which will be effective.
- The aims to attract investments worth 10 lakh crore rupees.
- The rate of conversion of MoU into actual investments.
- In Maharashtra, it was far higher than the national average.
- It could be pegged at 30-35 percent.
Notun Disha Initiated By Tripura Government
- ‘Notun Disha’ was declared by the government of Tripura.
- To improve the current level the academic level of students in classes III-VIII.
- Education Minister Ratan Lal Nath was launched this.
- To 800 Teachers they provided by NGOs and educational institutions.
To boost Rural incomes in India World Bank provide 250 million dollars for NTP
- Sameer Kumar Khare has signed this agreement.
- On behalf of the Government of India.
- In New Delhi, this event was done.
- The main aim is a women-owned and women-led farm and non-farm enterprises.
- The NRLM is currently being implemented across 13 states.
- $250 million loans have a 5-year grace period.
- The final maturity is 20 Years.
PM Lauch development projects in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka
- Modi visit Tamil Nadu and Karnataka to launch various development projects.
- At Bengaluru, he dedicates the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Terminal.
- Also he dedicate ESIC Hospital and Medical College.
- He dedicates the Super Specialty Block of KIMS, Hubballi.
- Under Ayushman Bharat scheme the beneficiaries of the health insurance.
06th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here