1. Ministry of Tourism signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Tourism of South Korea for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism in New Delhi.
2. India and Malawi have signed three MoUs on Extradition Treaty, cooperation in the field of Atomic Energy for peaceful purposes and VISA Waiver for Diplomatic and Official Passports.
3. India and South Korea signed a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in sports in New Delhi. Sports Minister Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore and Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism of South Korea Do Jong-hwan signed the MoU.
4. The RBI has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs.1 crore on FINO Payments Bank for contravention of the direction to stop opening of new accounts until further instructions.
5. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal inaugurated Delhi’s Signature Bridge, the first asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge in India.
6. INS Arihant, India’s first nuclear ballistic missile submarine, has completed its first “deterrence patrol”.
7. K.J. Alphons, Union Minister for Tourism inaugurated the Tourist Facilitation and Information Counter at Indira Gandhi International Airport New Delhi.
8. Veteran journalist and the Hindu Group of Publications Chairman N Ram has been chosen for the prestigious Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award.
9. Noted Marathi actor Jayant Sawarkar will be honoured with the Maharashtra government’s Natvarya Prabhakar Panshikar Lifetime Achievement award in the field of theatre.
10. Veteran actor Anupam Kher was honoured as a ‘Distinguished Fellow’ by IndiaGlobal, a leading think-tank that works on issues concerning non-resident Indians.
11. India’s junior shooters Divyansh Singh Panwar and Elavenil Valarivan won the silver and bronze medals in their respective air rifle events of the 11th Asian Shooting Championship in Kuwait city.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|