1. As many as 21 countries in the Indian Ocean Rim Association, IORA, adopted the Delhi Declaration on Renewable Energy in the Indian Ocean Region.
2. India’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and the Russian Federation’s SIRIUS Educational Foundation signed an MoU To promote innovative cooperation between students of India and Russia.
3. Delhi government on Friday signed a twin city agreement with the Moscow administration for cooperation in the fields of education, healthcare, sports, tourism, transport and environment for a period of three years.
4. Pankaj Sharma has been appointed as the ambassador and India’s permanent representative to the United Nations Conference on Disarmament in Geneva.
5. The government appointed senior banker Rakesh Sharma as managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of IDBI Bank.
6. National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) Managing Director and CEO Vikram Limaye has been appointed as Chairman of the Working Committee (WoCo) and Director on the Board of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE).
7. Apple has held off Google to remain the world’s most valuable brand, according to Interbrand’s 2018 Best Global Brands report.
8. Reliance Health Insurance, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reliance Capital, has received final approval from IRDAI for its new health insurance business.
9. Former England batsman Nick Compton announced his retirement from cricket.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Apply for 1798 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 9267 Vacancies|
|UBTER Recruitment||Apply for 401 Vacancies|
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|