1. National Handloom Day is observed on 07th August.
2. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated the world’s first thermal battery plant in Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping, Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Nitin Gadkari launched Bidder Information Management System (BIMS) and Bhoomi Rashi and PFMS linkage, two IT initiatives of the Road Transport & Highways Ministry.
4. The Union Minister of Road Transport, Highways & Ganga Rejuvenation, Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the NITI Aayog’s International Conference on “Sustainable Growth through Material Recycling: Policy Prescriptions” in New Delhi.
5. Italian motorcycle-maker Benelli signed an MoU with Telangana government and Adishwar Auto Ride International (AARI), a subsidiary of Mahavir Group, for setting a manufacturing facility.
6. The Exercise “Maitree” is a joint military exercise between Indian Army and Royal Thai Army began in Thailand.
7. Saudi Arabia has announced that, it is freezing all new trade with Canada and expelling its ambassador over its “interference” in the kingdom’s domestic affairs.
8. Pacific Endeavor-2018, a communication exercise under the Multinational Communications Interoperability Program (MCIP) was started in Kathmandu, Nepal.
9. Farm and construction equipment maker, Escorts appointed Nikhil Nanda as the Chairman and Managing Director (MD) of the company.
10. The computer scientists and a student team from the IIT- Madras have developed the first of a family of six industry-standard microprocessors, named ‘RISECREEK’.
11. The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has selected Ajay Data as a new council member of Country Code Supporting Organisation (ccNSO). He is the first Indian to have been selected as a member of ccNSO.
12. Sports Minister of India, Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, launched the Rugby World Cup 2019 Trophy Tour in India, welcoming the Webb Ellis Cup to Delhi.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Apply for 1798 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 9267 Vacancies|
|UBTER Recruitment||Apply for 401 Vacancies|
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|