1. International Day of Cooperatives is observed on 7th July. This year theme is “Sustainable consumption and production of goods and services”.
2. Commerce Secretary Rita Teaotia chaired the first meeting of the task force on e-commerce in New Delhi.
3. Airports Authority of India (AAI) will set up a Civil Aviation Research Organisation (CARO) at Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad, aimed at “finding indigenous solutions” to meet the challenges posed by the growing air traffic.
4. India and Nepal have agreed to jointly promote historically and culturally important Buddhist and Ramayana circuits and adventure tourism.
5. The UN member states approved a USD 6.69 billion dollar budget for 13 peacekeeping operations for the year 2018-19.
6. India would operate Sri Lanka’s loss-making Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport in Hambanto.
7.HDFC Bank has gone past Russia’s Sberbank to become the most valuable bank in the emerging market outside China.
8. Facebook’s co-founder Mark Zuckerberg has now become the world’s third-richest person. Zuckerberg now is trailing behind Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Microsoft’s Bill Gates.
9. Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel has been appointed the chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT).
10. Indian wrestler Bajrang Punia won the gold medal and Deepak Punia won a bronze medal at Tbilisi Grand Prix in Georgia.
11. Anju Khosla has become the oldest Indian woman to complete an Ironman Triathlon.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|