Ola gets the green light for the taxi business in London
- Ola cabs received good approval from London transport related to a green light for the taxi business
- The London transport advises starting the PHV (private hire vehicles) in the capital city of united kingdoms
- Ola UK private limited has been received a 1-year carriage license
- This is the very first-ever platform to offer for both black cabs and private hire vehicles in the UK
- At first, Ola entered the UK in August 2018.
Now, the director of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been appointed as Harideesh Kumar
- Harideesh Kumar has been appointed as the director for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- The time period is for three years
- B Harideesh Kumar came from Dakshina Kannada district. And it is located in the state of Karnataka
- Already B. Harideesh Kumar has served Executive Director in Canara Bank
Recently, chairman and managing director for BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) has been changed. Dr.Nalin Shinghal has been appointed.
- Nalin Shinghal is current chairman and managing director for BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
- This service is available for 5 years
- BHEL is very known reputed organization and everyone knows about it. It was founded by the government of India.
To process the retail and MSME loans the Punjab and Sind Bank sets up centralized hub ‘Cen-MARG’
- Punjab and Sind Bank has been set up the centralized hub ‘Cen-MARG’ to process retail and MSME loans
- Its headquarters is located in Delhi, India
- The Cen-MARG has tied up with the pan-India branches of the bank in a phased manner
Kuwait supports India in countering terror
- Now, Kuwait is supporting India in countering terror
- Kuwait finishes its 2 years of the term as the non-permanent member in the United Nations Security Council (UNSC). And it played a critical part at JeM chief Masood Azhar a global terrorist.
07th July 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here