India-Marshall Islands tax data pact notified
- The union government notified an agreement with the Marshall Islands.
- The country of volcanic islands and coral atolls in the Pacific Ocean.
- For the exchange of banking and company information.
- It is called as TIEA.
- They allow mutual cooperation between the two countries.
RBI reduces interest rates by 25 basis points to 5.75 percent
- RBI MPC reduced interest rates by 25 basis points.
- For the 3rd time in a row growth and rising global uncertainty.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das announced it.
- The reduction is expected to bring down the EMIs.
Taiwan proposed a deal to buy tanks from the US
- Taiwan plans to propose a deal to buy tanks.
- And portable missiles from the U.S.
- This proposal by Taiwan drew an angry rebuke from China.
- Taiwan’s Defence Ministry requested the US for 108 M1A2 Abrams.
- And more than 1,500 Javelin and TOW anti-tank missiles.
- And 250 shoulder-fired Stinger anti-aircraft missiles.
Jay-Z is officially 1st hip-hop billionaire – Forbes Report
- According to the Forbes Report, Rapper Jay-Z hip-hop.
- And the artist to become a billionaire.
- The Forbes magazine in an article published.
- A 2010 meeting between the rapper and billionaire Warren.
- The magazine surveyed Jay-Z’s empire spans music.
Viswanathan Anand lost to Magnus Carlsen in Armageddon
- Viswanathan Anand defeat against the world champion.
- The Magnus Carlsen of Norway in the Armageddon.
- Finally some finely disguised maneuvers.
07th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here