1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the first Global Mobility Summit called MOVE in New Delhi.
2. The Indian Railways under the stewardship of Piyush Goyal has launched the Aapoorti Mobile App to facilitate the easier conduct of business with the railways. The mobile app will be part of the Indian Railways e-procurement system (IREPS).
3. The 6th edition of the biennial Bengaluru Space Expo was inaugurated by ISRO Chairman Dr.K Sivan in Bengaluru.
4. India is the Partner Country in the 87th Izmir International tradeshow which began in Turkey.
5. The Indian Navy’s three ships are taking part in a week-long bilateral naval exercise between India and Sri Lanka. The sixth edition of SLINEX 2018 was held at Trincomalee.
6.HDFC Bank retained its top spot in the ‘WPP and Kantar Millward Brown’s BrandZ’ 75 Most Valuable Indian Brands’ ranking, with a rise of 21 percent in its brand value to USD 21.7 billion.
7. The government doubled the pecuniary limit to Rs.20 lakh for filing loan recovery application in the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT) by banks and financial institutions.
8. Canara Bank has opened a portal to facilitate interest subsidy claims on education loans for the financial year 2017-18.
9. Anshula Kant was appointed as the Managing Director of State Bank of India (SBI).
10. Hriday Hazarika won gold in the junior men’s 10m air rifle event at the ISSF World Championships in Changwon, Korea.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|
|NRHM MP Recruitment||Apply for 1479 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|