1. The 3rd India-Nepal Coordination meeting was started in New Delhi.
2. The Union Ministry of Water Resources, the NABARD and the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) signed a revised Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) for funding of central share of 99 prioritised irrigation projects under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY).
3. The National Green Tribunal has constituted a committee, to be headed by a former Allahabad High Court judge, for monitoring the rejuvenation project of Ganga from Haridwar to Unnao in Uttar Pradesh.
4. Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar and Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar flagged off the Goa Tourism Development Corporation’s app-based taxi service, called “GoaMiles”.
5. PayU India announced entering into a strategic partnership with Reliance Money, leading NBFC brands in India, to offer instant app-based personal loans, via LazyPay.
6. The 64th Foundation Day celebrations of Lalit Kala Akademi or the National Academy of Art were inaugurated by Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma in New Delhi.
7. Public sector non-life insurance firm United India Insurance Company (UIIC) announced the appointment of S Gopakumar as its Director and General Manager.
8. German professional footballer Mario Gomez has announced his retirement from the national team.
9. China has successfully tested its first hypersonic aircraft ‘Xingkong-2 or Starry Sky-2’ in a target range located in Northwest China.
10.DMK chief M Karunanidhi, five-time Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, has passed away.
11. Former Congress leader and personal secretary to former PM Indira Gandhi, R K Dhawan has passed away.