Cabinet approved the inclusion of 5300 DP families
- Union Cabinet chaired by the PM has approved the inclusion of the 5,300 DP Families of Jammu & Kashmir-1947.
- These 5,300 families initially opted to move outside the State of J&K.
- They were not included in the Rehabilitation Package.
BSE partners with Ficci to enhance the MSME sector
- BSE partnered with the Ficci to promote Udyam Saathi and Udyam Sakhi initiatives.
- In order to foster the MSMEs sector.
- The partnership aims to enhance the MSME and startup environment.
Delhi government launched Farishte Dilli Ke scheme
- On 8th October Delhi government launched the Farishte Dilli Ke scheme.
- After the successful trial run of the good Samaritan scheme.
- The scheme was launched by the Delhi Arvind Kejriwal.
- The trial of the scheme saved 3,000 lives.
- The Delhi Police supported the scheme.
Centre launched Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan
- Centre introduced Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan, a unique initiative.
- It was launched by Jal Shakti Minister Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.
- Under this initiative, an open-water rafting and kayaking expedition on the Ganga River
- It will be held between 10th October to 11th November 2019.
World Post Day is observed on 9th October
- World Post Day is observed on 9th October.
- On this day the posts in many countries introduce/promote new postal services and products.
- On this day, the postal employees are awarded for good service.
09th October 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here