India signs six key agreements with the Maldives
- Modi visited the Maldives on 8 June.
- To its Neighbourhood First policy, he visits the Maldives reflects the importance India attaches.
- Modi and Ibrahim Mohamed Solih signed six key agreements.
- MoU includes maritime and defense ties.
- The leaders jointly inaugurated coastal surveillance.
Japan defeat Mexico and won FIH Hockey Series
- IHF conducted the Men’s Hockey Series.
- The Final match is played at Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar.
- Japan defeated Mexico by a goal 3 – 1.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Siddhi Scheme Has Approved By Union Cabinet
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Siddhi Scheme Has Approved By Union Cabinet.
- It will cost over Rs.87,000 crore a year to the exchequer.
- To extend the benefit of Rs.6,000 per year government has announced its decision.
- It all 14.5 crore farmers in the country.
At Ranchi Narendra Modi to lead the event of #YogaDay2019
- PM led the International Day of Yoga 2019.
- It will be held in Ranchi on June 21.
- In this event, around 30,000 people are expected to participate.
- This function will attend to by several State Dignitaries.
- Ministry of AYUSH planned every year observation.
On Kotak Mahindra Bank RBI imposed 2 crore penalty
- RBI imposed a penalty of ₹2 crore on Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The penalty imposed in exercise of powers vested.
- The provisions of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
- It is mainly based on the deficiencies in regulatory compliance.
- It is not intended to pronounce upon the validity.
10th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here