In US Red Flag 2019 Aerial Exercise was begin
- Red Flag 2019 Aerial Exercise began in the United States
- It was launched in 1975.
- At Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, United States 12-day long Red Flag 2019 has started.
- From 3rd to 16th March 2019 it is scheduled.
- Air forces from the United Arab Emirates, US, Netherlands, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore participate in this exercise.
- In 2008 and 2016 India has participated in it for two times.
Arata Isozaki won Pritzker Architecture Prize
- Arata Isozaki, a prominent Japanese architect renowned
- For the transnational approach and versatility, the design has won his field’s highest accolade.
- And they won the Pritzker Architecture Prize.
- He is the 46th person.
- In the Pritzker Prize eighth Japanese architect to receive.
Telangana Government Forms SIT to Probe Data Theft Case
- Telangana Govt formed a Special Investments in-depth probe.
- A YSR Congress leader had lodged a complaint.
- The SIT will have three IPS officers.
- And 2 DSPs and a few instants.
In the IT Sector Centre to Launch Work from Home Jobs
- In the IT sector to push work from home, the government is working on a scheme.
- For both employees and employers they offering financial incentives.
- Through policy-level initiatives Incentivising work-from-home jobs.
- It can help in creating jobs in the ITES domain.
- For the sector, it increasing the available talent pool.
- They have employment opportunities in the IT/ITES industry.
- Till 31st March 2022, this scheme is proposed for a three-year period.
HIV Remission Achieved via Stem Cell Transplantation
- To be experiencing remission HIV infection has been reported.
- For the last 18 months after ART.
- In London, it was stopped following stem-cell transplantation.
- In blood, remission is when HIV RNA is undetectable.
- Antiretroviral therapy is used for treating HIV.
- From a donor, it gives rise to blood cells was transplanted.
10th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here