In 2019 financial year Bank credit grows 13.2 percent
- In the financial year, 2018-19 Bank credit grew by 13.2%.
- In the previous financial year as compared to 10.3%.
- Growing by 10% as compared to 6.7% a year ago.
- For more loan disbursement banks typically tend to push.
- It also tries to get more deposits ahead.
Talocity to enable Touchless hiring for Yes Bank
- Artificial Intelligence based HR solutions provider.
- It will provide Yes Bank its touchless technology.
- This is done to enhance the hiring process.
- Candidates are interviewed by an AI bot.
- Talocity’s machine learning and AI capabilities will create personality.
Iran partially withdrew from JCPOA
- Under 2015 Iran declared it will pull out of some commitments.
- It signed with world powers, called JCPOA.
- Iran said it will stop suppressing its stocks.
- These are needed by certain types of the reactor.
- It mentioned that such actions are required from Iran as the EU.
- The move is to secure Iran’s rights and bring back.
Centre to revoke Black Lists of Indian origin people
- The Ministry of Home Affairs declared that it has put an end.
- It is a list maintained by Indian Embassies in different countries.
- It contains a list of Indian-origin people.
- These asylum seekers in the list are predominantly.
In Kerala CBIC to organize WCO Asia Pacific region meeting
- CBIC under the Ministry of Finance is organizing the WCO.
- From 8th to 10th May 2019 for Asia-Pacific region in Kochi, Kerala.
- India currently holds a seat.
- Pranab Kumar Das, Chairman of CBIC will chair the meeting.
- It will discuss the progress being made in carrying forward.
- Over 20 countries of Asia Pacific region.
10th May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here