1. Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry announced a spending of Rs.418 crore from 2018-20 on collaborative research between Indian and foreign institutes under the ‘Scheme for promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration’ (SPARC).
2. The government appointed journalist S Gurumurthy and Satish Marathe as part-time directors on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
3. Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath launched the first phase of projects under the ambitious UP Defence Corridor in Aligarh, UP.
4. The Minister of State for Culture (Independent Charge), Mahesh Sharma inaugurated an exhibition entitled ‘Prathibandhit Sahitya mein Swatantrata Sangram’ (Freedom Movement through Proscribed Literature) in the premises of National Archives of India, in New Delhi.
5. Justice Rajendra Menon was sworn in as Chief Justice of Delhi High Court.
6. Axis Bank has become the first bank in the country to introduce Iris Scan Authentication feature for Aadhaar-based transactions through its micro ATM tablets.
7. Minister of State for Culture Mahesh Sharma released three books. The books are titled Jewellery: A Scientific Study of Social Tradition, Ghats of Banaras and Untold Story of Broadcasting.
8. India’s gross domestic product (GDP) is poised to grow by 7.3% in the 2018-19 fiscal and 7.5% in 2019-2020, according to IMF.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Apply for 1798 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 9267 Vacancies|
|UBTER Recruitment||Apply for 401 Vacancies|
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|