Oriental Bank of Commerce bank cuts MCLR rate up to 10 bps
- For various tenors, OBC has reduced the MCLR by up to 10 basis points (bps).
- It is effective from 11 July 2019.
- MCLR for overnight has been reduced to 8.20% from 8.30%.
- The one-month loan tenor has been reduced by 10 bps from 8.35% to 8.25%.
In the list by UNESCO New World Heritage sites included
- In Baku, Azerbaijan from June 30 to July 10, 2019, 43rd Session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee was held.
- UNESCO added several new sites into the list of the World Heritage Sites.
- Some of the monuments which are added towards.
Best Innovation Award won by NEFR
- Northeast Frontier Railway won the Best Innovation Award.
- The cash prize awarded Rs 3 lakh.
- The NEFR came up with ‘Plan Bee’ in 2017.
- It is one of the 18 railway zones in India.
National Museum of Indian Cinema Started NMIC Bulletin
- National Museum of Indian Cinema launched a fortnightly bulletin.
- It named as “NMIC Bulletin”.
- It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- It brought out by the Films Division with veteran filmmaker Jahnu Barua.
- The Museum which made cinema possible.
Defence Ministry signed MoU with IPFC and NRDC
- IPFC Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence and NRDC Ministry of Science and Technology signed an MoU.
- They provide a major fillip to the ongoing efforts.
- The Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights IPR in Indian Defence industry.
- The move will be a boost to the Mission Raksha Gyan Shakti.
11th July 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here