By 2023 ISF India Plans To Add 3 Million Tech Jobs
- ISF the apex body for the flex working industry.
- In the next five years, they will add another three million new jobs.
- By 2023 the country’s tech army will be 7 million.
- It also said that the new jobs would come up in digital technology.
- In newer technology areas jobs would also be created.
- They are expected to emerge and evolve in the next few years.
On 11th May India celebrates National Technology Day
- In India, National Technology Day is observed every year on the 11th of May.
- It is a reminder of the anniversary of Shakti.
- It also helps to encourage students towards technology field and science.
- In May 1974 ‘Smiling Buddha’ was carried out.
- The second test conducted was Pokhran II.
- Pokhran II comprised of five detonations.
Scientists created fake asteroid destroys New York City
- An asteroid 200 feet wide just plowed.
- They sent there by NASA as part of an exercise.
- If astronomers found a giant space rock heading toward Earth.
- NASA scientists have revealed the outcomes of its asteroid.
- The world’s space powers collaborated to hit and deflect.
- The might have been spared had there been more.
Taiwan plans to strengthen ties with Indias new government
- Taiwan plans to strengthen ties with India’s new government.
- It including more official visits despite China’s continuing efforts.
- After India’s general election results on May 23.
- To expand business ties and easing discreet dialogue.
- Taiwan has opened four trade offices in India.
- Since 2000 to stand at more than $7 billion in 2018.
India Ratings Downgrades Yes Bank With Negative Outlook
- India Ratings also lowered the lender’s long-term ratings.
- India Ratings has downgraded the bank’s long-term rating.
- Yes Bank said in a late-evening filing while reaffirming short-term rating.
- Icra downgraded the long-term ratings of the lender.
- Over Rs, 33,000 crores were also downgraded with a total borrowing.
- In March 2019, the bank had also reported its maiden loss of over Rs 1,506 crore.
11th May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here