1. NABARD has celebrated it’s 37th foundation day on 12th July
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the new Headquarters building of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), Dharohar Bhawan, at Tilak Marg in New Delhi.
3.NITI Aayog has proposed 15-point action plan for combating air pollution in ten most polluted cities in the country, including Delhi, Kanpur and Varanasi.
4. The Andhra Pradesh government launched the much-awaited ‘Anna Canteens’,where breakfast, lunch and dinner would be offered at Rs.5 each, in various parts of the state.
5. The Indian Army signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the State Bank of India (SBI) on defence salary package.
6. The Gujarat government has signed a MoU with Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) with an aim to strengthen trade and industrial investment relations.
7. India and the United Kingdom signed an agreement on exchange of experience by legal professionals and government functionaries for resolution of disputes before various courts and tribunals.
8. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has given in-principle approval for the 39-crore rupees ‘Seema Darshan’ project.
9.HDFC securities announced the launch of Mutual Funds transactional capabilities on Facebook Messenger through their virtual assistant, ‘Arya’.
10. Tripura government has appointed Ace Indian gymnast, Dipa Karmakar as brand ambassador of the state.
11. The first-ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) to be held in New Delhi, to increase tourist footfalls.
12. Spiritual leader J P Vaswani has passed away.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|