Jet Airways sought Rs.750 crore from Etihad
- Naresh Goyal has sought urgent funding of Rs.750 crore.
- From Etihad, it has sought.
- Over 50 of its planes the forced grounding.
- From the Civil Aviation Ministry, the airline had also secured the go ahead.
- It shares JetPrivilege for securing the interim funding.
- It holds a 49.9% stake in the loyalty programme.
PM Attended 50th Raising Day Celebrations of CISF
- Modi attended the 50th Raising Day celebrations of CISF.
- In Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh this event was held.
- At airports and metros, he starting digital museums.
- CISF came into existence in 1969.
- It provides integrated security cover to the PSUs.
Over Doping Scandal IAAF Maintains Ban on Russian Athletics
- IAAF World athletics governing body has decided not to lift.
- Russia’s athletics federation over doping.
- RUSAF has been suspended since 2015.
- In the sports WADA report that found evidence of widespread doping.
Saudi Arabia Foreign Minister Meets PM Modi
- In New Delhi Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir met Narendra Modi.
- He visits India comes days after his trip to Pakistan.
- They visit comes after Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s.
- stand-alone visits to India and Pakistan.
- After the Pulwama terror attack, he visits India and Pakistan.
For Vizag Metro Korea Exim Bank to give Rs 4,100 crore loan
- For Visakhapatnam Metro Rail project Korea Exim Bank has extended a Rs 4,100 crore loan.
- Over a stretch 3 corridor, Vizag Metro would be built.
- At a cost of Rs 8,300 crore, it is 42.55 km.
12th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here