China to soon launch its own cryptocurrency
- PBoC is issuing its own cryptocurrency.
- To develop systems the bank’s researchers have been working last year.
- The cryptocurrency is close to being out.
- Over the weekend in Yichun, Heilongjiang the event is held by China Finance 40 Forum.
- In the digital currency Mu repeated the PBoC’s intention that.
South Korea will remove Japan from the preferred trade list
- In trade, South Korea decided to remove Japan from a list of nations.
- It was a retaliatory move to Tokyo’s recent decision.
- South Korean Trade Minister Sung Yun-mo removed Japan.
- The reason is that it has failed to uphold international principles.
- They managing its export controls on sensitive materials.
Using Public Benefits US to Deny Green Cards to Immigrants
- Trump administration announced new rules on August 12.
- It aims to deny US citizenship and permanent residency.
- The immigrants who use public benefits such as public health care, food stamps, and others.
- The new rules will come into effect in mid-October 2019.
In New Delhi Two Day exhibition on DAE Technologies inaugurated
- DAE Government of India is organizing a two-day exhibition.
- On the DAE spin-off technologies for non-power applications.
- The exhibition was inaugurated by the Chairman UPSC Rakesh Gupta.
- The exhibition is open to the public for two days.
- The exhibition is covering technologies developed by BARC.
In motorsports, Aishwarya Pissay Becomes 1st Indian to win a world title
- In women’s category Aishwarya Pissay won the FIM World Cup.
- She is the first-ever Indian to win a world title in motorsports.
- Aishwarya Pissay also finished second in the FIM Junior category.
- Aishwarya had finished all the rounds of the World Cup.
Saudi Aramco remains worlds most profitable company
- Saudi Aramco is the world’s most profitable company.
- They paid out almost all its net income in dividends.
- The corporate titans such as Apple Inc., Amazon.com Inc.
- Many of which suffered larger declines in profit as output.
- The Aramco paid out $46.4 billion in dividends in the first half.
13th August 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here