1. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan inaugurated the state-run power giant NTPC’s 250 MW Solar Power Plant in Suwasra, District Mandsaur.
2. The railways launched its first consolidated Bridge Management System (IR-BMS), a web-enabled IT application to store data on its 1.5 lakh bridges.
3. Mukesh Ambani has overtaken Alibaba Group founder Jack Ma to become Asia’s richest person.
4. The Maharashtra government will launch a new scheme allocating ‘one transformer per farmer’ on August 15.
5. The 6th BRICS Education Minister’s Meeting was held in Cape Town.
6. The United Nations (UN) Secretary General António Guterres has created a High-Level Panel on Digital Cooperation, which explicitly puts blockchain technology on the agenda, co-chaired by U.S. philanthropist Melinda Gates and Jack Ma, the founder of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba.
7. The Telecom Commission (TC) has approved net neutrality rules that restrict internet service providers from discriminating against internet content and services by blocking, throttling, or granting them higher speed access.
8. The Reserve Bank (RBI) has now made it compulsory to incorporate the purchaser’s name on the face of demand draft, pay order, banker’s cheques and other instruments.
9. Indian runner Hima Das created history by becoming the first-ever Indian woman to win the gold medal in the women’s 400 metre event at the IAAF World U20 Championships in Tampere, Finland.
10. Anish Bhanwala and Manu Bhaker have won the junior men’s rapid fire pistol and junior women’s air pistol gold in the 28th Meeting of Shooting Hopes international championship in Czech Republic.
11. The Vice President of India and the President of ICWA, M. Venkaiah Naidu has appointed T.C.A. Raghavan as the Director General of Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA).
12. Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation intends to organize a Contest “Jal Bachao – Video Banao – Puraskar Pao” to create mass awareness on water conservation.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|