Indian Navy signed MoU with CIAL
- NAE Kochi signed a MoU with CIAL in a formal function held at CIAL.
- The agreement was signed by Satish Kumar S, NAE and Shri ACK Nair, Airport Director CIAL.
- From the NAE MoU was aimed with the commencement of naval air operations.
- The MoU sets the standard operating procedures for CIAL and the Indian Navy.
- It also ensures safe and secure.
Centre introduces scheme for NBFCs and HFCs
- Centre has announced a partial guarantee scheme in the budget for NBFCs.
- To purchase their assets this scheme will allow the Public Sector Banks.
- The scheme is aimed to provide liquidity support to the NBFCs and HFCs.
GRSE launches fifth FPV for Coast Guard
- GRSE launched a fifth FPV for the ICG.
- The name of the coast guard is Kanaklata Barua.
- The coast is named after a freedom fighter from Assam.
- It is the last of the five FPVs built by GRSE.
- The entire design of the ship was developed in-house by GRSE.
SBI and BoB to link home loan product to RBIs repo rate
- BoB planned to linked its home loan product to RBI’s repo after SBI.
- BOB will be available at repo rate linked interest with this home loans.
- The interest rate is starting at 8.35%.
- The MCLR linked home loan product is available starting at 8.45%.
- It come into effect on 7th August 2019.
MoHUA launched Swachh Survekshan
- On 13th August MoHUA launched the Swachh Survekshan 2020.
- It is the fifth edition of the annual cleanliness survey.
- The scheme was launched by Shri Hardeep Singh Puri.
14th August 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||Apply for 1980 Vacancies|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||Apply for 2393 Vacancies|
|HARCO Bank Recruitment||Apply for 978 Vacancies|
|Siddhasiri Souharda Sahakari Limited Recruitment||Apply for 250 Vacancies|