1. The Ministry of Mines organized the 4th National Conclave on Mines & Minerals at Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
2. The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation launched a rural cleanliness programme, the ‘Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2018’ in New Delhi.
3. The Odisha State Government constituted Heritage Cabinet headed by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to preserve the history and culture of Odisha.
4. State Bank of India (SBI) and National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) have joined hands to provide collateral-free credit through Joint Liability Groups in Telangana.
5. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj embarked on a two-day visit to Manama to co-chair the second High Joint Commission meeting with her Bahraini counterpart.
6. A new integrated state-of-the-art integrated Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) was jointly inaugurated by Home Minister Rajnath Singh and his Bangladeshi counterpart Asaduzzaman Khan at Dhaka’s Jamuna Future Park.
7. Haryana has topped other states in per capita revenue collection under GST and is also the fourth highest generator of e-way bills in the country.
8. Haryana Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki was given the additional charge of Himachal Pradesh by President Ram Nath Kovind.
9. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited has appointed Amitabh Malhotra as the Head of Investment Banking for HSBC India.
10. Assam government has decided to make Hima Das state’s brand ambassador for sports.