1. World Diabetes Day is observed on 14th November. This year theme is “The Family and Diabetes”.
2. Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November across India.
3. ISRO’s heavy-lift rocket GSLV-Mark-Three has proven its reliability by successfully launching the communication satellite GSAT-29 from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed world’s largest financial technology festival Fintech in Singapore.
5. Culture Minister Dr Mahesh Sharma inaugurated the 38th India International Trade Fair (IITF) at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi.
6. The Uttar Pradesh government has approved the renaming of names of Allahabad and Faizabad divisions to Prayagraj and Ayodhya divisions respectively.
7. Union Ministers DV Sadananda Gowda and Narendra Singh Tomar were assigned additional portfolios of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers and the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, respectively.
8. The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has appointed Siddharth Tiwari as the Chief Representative for Asia and the Pacific.
9. Late Dr. Martha Farrell has been honoured with the “Lifetime Achievement Award” at the 6th Indian Social Work Congress in New Delhi.
10. Global internet Body ICANN-supported UASG conferred “Universal Acceptance Thought Leader award” on Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje for enabling email service for citizens of the state in local script.
11. Justice Sanjay Kumar Seth took oath as the Chief Justice of the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
12. A four-day regional meeting of the World Customs Organisation (WCO) began in Jaipur.
13. United States President Donald Trump announced that, he has nominated Indian-American Neomi Rao to replace Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.