1. The Government of India has released 470 million Nepali rupees grant for Terai roads project in Nepal.
2.NITI Aayog has launched “Pitch to MOVE”, a mobility pitch competition that aims to provide budding entrepreneurs of India with a unique opportunity to pitch their business ideas to a distinguished jury.
3. Major Aditya Kumar and Rifleman Aurangzeb (posthumously) of the Indian Army will be conferred the Shaurya Chakra, a gallantry award given during “no war and no peace” scenarios, on the occasion of Independence Day.
4. Former India spinner Ramesh Powar was named head coach of the women’s national team till the ICC World T20.
5.The first project under the central government’s Swadesh Darshan Scheme, ‘North East Circuit: Imphal and Khongjom’, inaugurated by Manipur Governor Najma Heptulla in Imphal, Manipur.
6. Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) has inked a loan agreement with German bank KfW for EUR 200 million facilities that would be used to finance clean energy projects in India.
7. President Ram Nath Kovind approved Nao Sena (Gallantry) medal for the six women crew members of Indian Naval Sailing Vessel (INSV) Tarini, who circumnavigated the globe.
8. Senior bureaucrat Ashish Kumar Bhutani has been appointed Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pradhan Mantri Faisal Bima Yojana (PMFBY).
9.D. Bala Venkatesh Varma has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Russian Federation.
10. Noted Malayalam poet and Sahitya Akademi awardee Chemmanam Chacko has passed away.