The UK removes the cap on Ph.D. level work visas
- K. announced in a Budget update.
- From any cap from later this year all PhD-level highly-qualified roles.
- In Britain that can apply and come to work.
- For professionals set Indians are among the largest group.
- To remove any limit.
- PhD-level work visas to be granted.
- In Order to support that ambition, the country completely exempt PhD-level.
NTPC partners with Indian Railways for fly ash transportation
- NTPC has teamed up with the Indian Railways.
- The partnership is to help enhance ash utilization.
- NTPC had signed an MoU.
- To understanding with Hazipur-based East Central Railway Zone.
- Under Indian Railways’ Special Freight Train Operator Scheme.
RInfra to sell Delhi-Agra Toll Road in Rs 3,600 crore deal
- RInfra has signed a “definitive binding agreement”.
- For sale of its 100 percent stake in DA Toll Road Pvt Ltd.
- The deal is valued over Rs 3,600 crore.
- NHAI claims of Rs 1,200 crore.
- It will flow directly to Reliance Infrastructure.
- DA Toll Road Pvt Ltd is the SPV of Rlnfra.
- It operates the 180-kilometer long six-lane road.
ECI to launch Observer App
- ECI is to launch the Observer App, a mobile application.
- It helps poll observers to submit reports.
- The poll observers will get all the alerts and important notifications.
- Also to deployment status and download the ID card.
- As the observers will be involved in real-time.
- Through another mobile application ‘cVIGIL’.
Army Chief Bipin Rawat conferred PVSM by President Kovind
- Bipin Rawat was conferred with the
- The highest military medal award in recognition.
- The service not accounting to gallantry.
- President also awarded three Kirti Chakras.
- And he awarded 15 Shaurya Chakras.
- It is awarded to Sepoy Vramha Pal Singh.
- To Ravindra Dhanwade a Shaurya Chakra was also posthumously awarded.
15th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|