1. India observed Engineer’s Day to mark the birth anniversary of M Visvesvaraya on 15th September.
2. International Day of Democracy is observed on 15th September.
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’ movement, saying the movement aims at fulfilling Bapu’s dream of a Clean India.
4. India and Serbia have agreed to expand cooperation in the fields of economic and cultural relations. India and Serbia have agreed to expand cooperation in the fields of economic and cultural relations.
5. The RBI will purchase Government Securities (G-Secs) under Open Market Operations (OMO) for Rs.10,000 crore on September 19, a move aimed at inducing liquidity in the system.
6. Union Minister of Textiles Smriti Zubin Irani presented ‘Shilp Guru’ and National Award to Master craft persons at a function held at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
7. India’s first underwater robotic drone -EyeROV TUNA -developed at Maker Village was launched and handed over to the Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) of DRDO.
8. Uttarakhand has been ranked the best among States in the country for the construction of maximum number of roads under the PMGSY during 2017-2018.
9. GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd has received the Airports Council International Airport Service Quality World no.1 airport award trophy in the 5-15 Million Passengers Per Annum (MPPA) category for the second consecutive year.
10. India climbed one spot to 130 among 189 countries in the latest human development index released by the United Nations Development Programme.
11. Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Ship Vijaya, the second in the series of 98-metre offshore patrol vessels (OPVs) was commissioned in Chennai by Defence Secretary Sanjay Mitra.
12. Cisco, a U.S.-based firm has signed two agreements with the NITI Aayog and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to speed up its Country Digital Acceleration programme in India.
13. India ranks third globally in terms of a number of family-owned businesses with 111 companies of USD 839 billion total market capitalization, followed closely after China with 159 firms and the United States with 121 firms, according to the Credit Suisse Family 1000 in 2018 report.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|
|NRHM MP Recruitment||Apply for 1479 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|