India remained at 101 in the current FIFA Rankings, Belgium on Top
- In the latest FIFA rankings, Indian men’s football team remained static at the 101st position
- Lately, India completed in King’s Cup in Thailand.
- India lost one match and won the other in the tournament.
- Belgium continued to top the overall FIFA world rankings and followed by Brazil, France, Portugal, and England.
- The Indian team has placed at an 18th place between the Asian countries.
- Only Asian country Iran has featured in the top 20 ranks.
RBI has directed all the banks to porridge ATMs to a structure to improve security
- The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has asked the banks to assure their ATMs are grouted to a pillar, wall, or floor.
- This will be done end of September, other than those installed in high secured premises like airports
- The declaration comes with a dream to improve the security of the cash vending machines.
- The ATMs should be managed for cash replenishment with digital One Time Combination (OTC) locks.
- With the help of this process, it will surely ensure timely alerts and fast response.
600 American companies supported Trump to resolve a trade dispute with China
- More than 600 companies like Target Corp, Walmart, urged U.S. President Donald Trump to resolve the trade argument with China.
- This procedure helps completely affects American businesses and consumers.
- Moreover, around 150 trade groups representing manufacturing, agriculture, tech, and retail industries supports the national campaign across tariffs.
Recently, UK bans commercials ads that build up the gender prejudices
- Well, the UK government has banned the commercials adds to build up the gender prejudices.
- ASA (Advertising Standards Authority), UK’s advertising watchdog popularized the ban the reason is to organize evidence suggesting that adverse stereotypes could decrease the choices, aspirations, and opportunities of children, young as well as adults.
- So these kinds of stereotypes can be assisted by some advertising which plays an equal part in unequal gender outcomes.
Union Cabinet has cleared the New Delhi International Arbitration Centre (NDIAC) Bill, 2019 on institutionalized arbitration
- Recently, the Union Cabinet has cleared the NDIAC (New Delhi International Arbitration Centre Bill, 2019
- This will provide for setting up of an autonomous body and independent for institutional arbitration.
- The Bill provides to repeal and replace the NDIAC Ordinance, 2019.
16th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here