In Kashmir valley, the Income Tax department has been cracking down on terror funding
- So, the Income Tax Department has recently conducted a search at FIVE locations in Kashmir valley.
- Along with that, the Income Tax Department conducted the search in Jammu too.
- The complete actions are taken part under against use of black money.
- The preliminary results are intensely encouraging.
At Pune AFINDEX 2019 has held
- From March 18th to 27th 2019, the AFINDEX-19 will conduct in between Indian Army and 16 African nations
- AFINDEX stands for Africa-India Joint Field Training Exercise
- After hearing the news most of them will look for features. So, check them in the below
- 10 personnel, moreover each from participating nations
- Some of the parts join together with officers are Contingents from Niger & Zambia, Tanzania, South Africa, Ghana, Senegal, Namibia, Egypt, Mozambique, Nigeria, Uganda, and Sudan.
BusinessLine changemaker award has been given for Arun Jaitley by Manmohan Singh
- Arun Jaitley is our Union Finance Minister. And he received BusinessLine changemaker award for successful employment of GST.
- Also, the BusinessLine changemaker award presented to the petitioners against Section 377. Under IPC that is Indian Penal Code.
Cardless withdrawal of cash the State Bank of India introduced YONO cash
- Well, for cardless withdrawal of cash the SBI recently introduced YONO cash
- This new launch is available over 16,500 SBI ATMs across the country.
- For this process, people need to create 6 digit YONO cash PIN for making the transactions
- So, participants will get 6 digit reference code to their registered mobile number through SMS.
Sourav Ganguly has appointed as advisor of Delhi Capitals for 2019 IPL
- We all know that Sourav Ganguly, he appointed as advisor of Delhi Capitals for 2019 IPL
- For Delhi Daredevils he was appointed as an advisor
- Moreover, Sourav Ganguly will work closely with the team’s head coach Ricky Ponting.
- On 24th March 2019, there was a match in between DD and MI.
17th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here