1. The 9th Session of the India-Kyrgyz Inter-Governmental Commission on Trade, Economic, Scientific and Technological Cooperation (IK-IGC) was held in New Delhi.
2. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed a $105 million loan to continue financing the transmission system upgrades in Himachal Pradesh for increased supply of hydropower to the state and the national grid.
3. Odisha government announced a new Biotechnology Policy 2018 to attract investments in the sector at the concluding day of the Make in Odisha Conclave in Bhubaneswar.
4. The 26th edition of Central and State Statistical Organizations(COCSSO) Conference was organized by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) in collaboration with Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Government of Himachal Pradesh at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
5. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan launched the ‘Cow Samridhi Plus Scheme’ to provide insurance coverage to dairy farmers in the state.
6. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Centre have signed a $300-million loan agreement to support lending by India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL).
7. Indian-American Shantanu Narayen, the CEO of Adobe, has been named by Fortune in its 2018 Business Person of the Year list. Narayen, 56, ranks 12th on the list, topped by CEO of insurance company Progressive Tricia Griffith.
8. Retired Calcutta High Court judge Asim Kumar Roy was appointed the Lokayukta of West Bengal.
9.IndusInd Bank has launched the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card, the first interactive Credit Card in India with buttons.
10. India’s first specialized hospital for elephants was opened by Agra Divisional Commissioner Anil Kumar at Farah block’s Churmura village, Mathura.
11. International Master Gukesh D and Savitha Shri B won gold medals in U-12 open and girls category respectively at the world cadets chess championship in Spain.
12. Veteran actor, theatre personality and advertising guru Alyque Padamsee has passed away.