A 12 member committee to review DPP and DPM
- Under the Chairmanship of Director General Rajnath Singh approved the setting up of a Committee.
- The committee is aimed to review the DPP 2016 and DPM 2009.
- In 6 months the Committee will study and submit its recommendations.
CBSE conducts the 13th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- CBSE conducts the 13th edition of the CTET.
- The exam will be conducted on 08-12-2019.
- All over the country, the test will be conducted in 20 languages in 110 cities.
- We suggest all the candidates download Information Bulletin.
- The online application process will start from 19-08-2019.
- The closing date is 18-09-2019.
MoD clarifies there is no proposal to privatize OFB
- On Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary workshop is organized as part of the year-long celebration.
- The main focus of the workshop to discuss social and legal issues.
- The workshop will showcase best practices on O&M.
- The roles and responsibilities of the ERSU a proposed unit to systematize human entry.
India suspends Thar Link Express to Pakistan
- In Pakistan Thar Link Express that connects Jodhpur in India to Karachi.
- The rail links between the two countries as the services of Samjhauta Express.
- The Thar Link Express undertakes its journey scheduled for early Saturday.
- Till further orders the Thar Express has been suspended.
- To the North Western Railway, the directions were issued by the railway ministry.
Pretomanid gets USFDAs approval
- TB Alliance’s new drug Pretomanid was approved by the USFDA.
- The new oral three-drug regimen for the XDRTB got its approval.
- It is estimated to have a mortality rate of 60%.
- The treatment includes a combination of pretomanid tablets.
18th August 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here