India to host COP-14 of UNCCD
- India will be hosting the 14th session of the COP-14 of UNCCD.
- In Delhi, COP-14 will be held between September 2 and 14.
- It is expected that at least 5,000 delegates.
- The Centre launched a flagship project, part of a larger international.
In Operation VIJAY India to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the victory
- In operation, Vijay India is to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the victory.
- It is popularly known as the Kargil War.
- The Kargil War is a saga of strong political.
- For the year 2019 the Kargil Vijay Diwas celebrations.
- They spread over three days from 25-27 July 2019.
Iran might break the 2015 nuclear deal because of US sanctions
- Iran announced it will breach on 27 June.
- The limit on its stockpile of enriched uranium.
- They set under a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers.
- The Country had quadrupled production of the material.
- This is because of the sanctions levied by the US government.
- The US has accused Iran of nuclear extortion.
Jagat Prakash Nadda appointed as the party’s working president
- Prakash Nadda appointed as the party’s working president.
- The announcement was made by former BJP president.
- After the party’s highest decision-making body’s meeting.
- It was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Government demands to the fingerprint of messages from WhatsApp to trace the origin
- The Indian government has demanded Whatsapp to digitally fingerprint messages.
- That is sent on its platform without breaking the encryption.
- The move is to ensure the traceability of all content.
18th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here