1. Virtual currency exchange Unocoin has installed a currency deposit and dispensing ATM at Kemp Fort Mall in Bengaluru. First, of its kind in India, this ATM circumvents the RBI regulation against bitcoins transaction.
2. The 12th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) summit began in Brussels, Belgium.
3. Reliance Industries has announced it’s strategic investment partnership with Den Networks Limited and Hathway Cable and Datacom Limited, which will be a ‘win-win’ outcome for customers, local cable operators, content producers, and the companies.
4. The armies of India and China will resume their annual bilateral military exercise ‘Hand in Hand’ will be held in China in December.
5. Bihar’s Shahi litchi has got the Geographical Indication (GI) tag and has become an exclusive brand in the national and international market.
6. Lieutenant General Laura J. Richardson has become the first woman Commanding General of the United States Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) which is based out of Fort Bragg in North Carolina.
7. Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has appointed former State Bank of India (SBI) chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya as an independent director of the company.
8. A parliamentary panel will examine the functioning of retirement fund body Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), its coverage and recovery of arrears. The panel will be headed by BJP MP Kirit Somaiya.
9. A new book on Maharana Pratap named “Maharana Pratap: The Invincible Warrior” authored by historian Rima Hooja has been released.
10. Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Narayan Dutt Tiwari has passed away.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||Apply for 1980 Vacancies|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||Apply for 2393 Vacancies|
|HARCO Bank Recruitment||Apply for 978 Vacancies|
|Siddhasiri Souharda Sahakari Limited Recruitment||Apply for 250 Vacancies|