UNEA Has Adopted Two Resolutions Piloted By India
- UNEA has adopted two resolutions piloted by India.
- It was passed at the fourth session of the UNEA.
- It was held in Nairobi.
- Innovative Solutions for environmental challenges is the theme for the 4th session.
- It is the world’s biggest-level decision-making body.
- It was created in June 2012.
NCLT Approved ArcelorMittal to Buy Essar Steel
- NCLT gave a conditional nod to an Rs.42,000-crore.
- To buy Essar Steel it is the world’s largest steelmaker ArcelorMittal.
- It mentioned that the acceptance of the resolution plan.
- It submitted by ArcelorMittal and partner Nippon Steel.
- In the appeal filed by the promoters.
- Under the Companies Act, 2013 NCLT is established.
- On 1st June 2016, it is constituted.
Business line Changemaker Awards 2019 were Declared
- For the year of 2018 Business line, Changemaker Awards 2019 was Declared.
- It marks the 25 years by the Hindu Business Line.
- Changemaker of the Year is petitioners against Section 377.
- Iconic Changemaker is Bezwada Wilson.
- Digital Transformation is eNAM.
- To improve the condition of society it Digital Transformation.
Valtteri Bottas Won Australian F1 Grand Prix 2019
- Valtteri Bottas beat his world champion.
- It is the Australian Formula One Grand Prix.
- Since Dubai Bottas claimed his first race win.
- The extra point for the fastest lap in the race was claimed in 2017.
To meet renewables target New Hydro Policy Will Help
- Union Cabinet approval to the new hydroelectricity policy.
- It included large hydro projects.
- Less than 25 MW only small hydro projects of a capacity.
- There were treated as renewable energy.
- For a separate source of energy large hydro projects were treated.
- The capacity of 75,055.92 MW.
19th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here