In Telangana Andhra Bank rolls-out Al chatbot ABHi
- Andhra Bank launched its AI interactive assistant called “ABHi”.
- At a function in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- It uses new-age technologies.
- Also, include understanding the customer query.
- From the possible knowledge, they fetch the relevant information.
INS Sagardhwani starts on mission Sagar Maitri
- In Kochi, Kerala from Southern Naval Command MARS INS Sagardhwan started its two-month-long second mission.
- It flagged off by Southern Naval commander Vice Admiral A.K. Chawla.
- The main visit to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Cabinet approved the NMC Bill, 2019
- On 17 July The Union Cabinet approved the NMC Bill, 2019.
- The Bill aims to set up a medical commission.
- This Bill will repeal the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The NMC Bill is to be introduced in the current session of parliament.
By 2025 India to be free of Tuberculosis
- Narendra Modi made a social cause an issue of human sensitivity as a mission.
- Against the global deadline of 2030 India fixed a deadline of 2025 for eradicating tuberculosis (TB).
- The main aim of the government is to eradicate the disease.
Anusuiya Uikey was appointed as the Governor of Chhattisgarh
- On 16 July From Madhya Pradesh Anusuiya Uikey, a Senior tribal BJP leader was appointed as the Governor of Chhattisgarh.
- Anusuiya Uikey replaces Anandiben Patel.
- Patel is currently the Governor of Madhya Pradesh.
- She holds the charge as the Governor of Chhattisgarh.
20th July 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here