In Rajasthan, Unemployed Graduates To Get Up To Rs 3,500
- Unemployed youth who completed their graduation unemployment allowance is given by the Rajasthan government.
- Male applicants will get Rs 3,000/month.
- While the women and differently-abled will get Rs 3,500/month.
- The applicants must be natives of Rajasthan.
From 2030 Ireland plans to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars
- By 2030 Ireland decided to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel.
- It is a part of a major strategy to protect the environment.
- It is one among the 180 measures of the Irish government.
- They plan to have 950,000 electric vehicles on Irish roads.
- This plan also includes the elimination of non-recyclable plastic.
- In a nationwide charging network, the government decided to invest.
India extended $15 million grant to Niger to organize the AU summit
- India extended USD 15 million in assistance to Nigeria.
- AU summit scheduled to be held in Niamey.
- From July 7-8 this summit is scheduled to be held in Niamey.
- It is the first time that Niger is scheduled to host an AU summit.
- The assistance in the form of the grant.
Indian engineer wins Innovation for Sustainable Development Award
- Nitesh Kumar Jangir whose low-cost neonatal.
- He saved the lives of new-born babies across small towns.
- India won the 2019 Commonwealth Secretary-General’s Innovation.
- To avoid deaths Nitesh Kumar Jangir created Saans as a breathing support device.
- He received his award in the People category.
In New Delhi, ICG co-hosts 12th ReCAAP ISC capacity building workshop
- In New Delhi, ICG co-hosted the 12th Capacity Building workshop.
- The cooperation with the Regional Cooperation Agreement.
- It began on June 19, 2019, and concluded on June 20, 2019.
- The main aim is to deepen knowledge on issues.
- Around 31 International delegates from 19 countries participated in the workshop.
20th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here