Hyundai and Kia to invest USD 300 million in Ola
- To invest $300 million in cab Hyundai and Kia Motors Corporation together plans.
- It will be the biggest combined investment.
- It is the South Korean Hyundai Motor Group.
- The three companies will work on developing.
- And the India-specific electric vehicles and infrastructure.
- For ‘Smart Mobility Solutions Provider’ to accelerate its transition from a ‘car manufacturer’.
- It includes fleet operation, vehicle production, and mobility services.
Gopi Thonakal qualified for World Athletics
- For the World Athletics India’s Asian champion Gopi Thonakal has qualified.
- It is held in the Qatari capital Doha.
- This year September-October will be held.
- After finishing 11th he achieved the qualification.
- The personal best time of 2 hours 13 minutes 39 seconds.
- It is the second best ever by an Indian.
On 20th March International Day of Happiness is celebrated
- Every year on 20th March the International Day of Happiness is celebrated.
- ‘Happier Together’ is the theme for IDH 2019.
- By all 193 UN Member States, it is celebrated.
- It is a way to recognize the importance of happiness.
- It is founded by activist, philanthropist, statesman.
- It advances the global happiness movement.
For the First Time Up Take Census of Otters
- UP is taking a census of Otters for the first time.
- The census has begun in the PTR (Pilibhit Tiger Reserve).
- Otters live on fish and spend much.
- And it close to water bodies.
- It is the water bodies are pollution-free.
- And it Cleans water bodies.
- India is home to 3 of the 13 species.
NGT instructed CPCB to Prepare Noise Pollution Map
- NGT has directed the CPCB.
- It noises pollution map and identifies hotspots.
- CPCB is also expected remedial action plan.
- It solves issue across the country.
20th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here