1. India and Morocco recently signed the revised Air Services Agreement between the two countries enabling greater connectivity through a modernized agreement.
2. Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb inaugurated ISRO’s first Space Technology Incubation Centre at the National Institute of Technology, Agartala.
3. India and Niger have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the implementation of Mahatma Gandhi International Convention Centre (MGICC) in Niamey, Niger with the Indian government’s grant assistance.
4. India and Romania have agreed to intensify cooperation at the United Nations and other multilateral fora in order to address global challenges.
5. The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has approved a new scheme- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna for Insured Persons covered under the Employees’ State Insurance Act.
6. Leading stock exchanges BSE and NSE have received markets regulator SEBI’s approval to launch commodity derivatives segment from October 1.
7. Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan released a draft India Cooling Action Plan (ICAP) during World Ozone Day celebrations. India is the first country in the world which has come up with a document.
8. Acclaimed sand sculptor Sudarshan Patnaik was appointed as president of Odisha Lalit Kala Akademi by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the India International Convention & Expo Centre (IICC) at Dwarka, New Delhi.
10. Bollywood actor Salman Khan inaugurated “Umang”, a center for special children in Jaipur.
11. Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli and weightlifter Saikhom Mirabai Chanu will receive the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, India’s highest sports honor.