North Korea won Intercontinental Cup title
- In the second edition of Intercontinental Cup football, North Korea triumphed.
- They defeated Tajikistan in the final.
- The finalists were the two lowest-ranked teams.
- The other participants are India and Syria.
- India and Syria in the league stage to seal their places in the final.
Arjun Bhati of India won Junior World Golf Championship 2019
- Fourteen-year-old Arjun Bhati represented India.
- She bagged the first position against Taiwan’s Jeremy Chen.
- They completed the three-day final match in Palm Desert.
- In the tournament out of the 637 players from 40 counties they participated.
- Arjun secured the first position for India.
In the Strait of Hormuz Iran seizes British oil tanker
- IRGC the forces have captured a British oil tanker in the Strait.
- Stena Impero tanker confiscated at the request of Hormozgan Ports.
- To contact their vessel Stena Impero’s owners say they have been unable.
IUCN released its updated report
- IUCN, the leading wildlife conservation body, has recently released its updated.
- On various species from the canopies of tropical forests.
- It warned the global countries as mankind’s destruction.
- It said that the species that are targeted by humans for food tend.
In TN for 2018-19 Repco MFI won an award from NABARD for SHG linkage
- By Repco Bank Repco Micro Finance, an NBFC-MFI promoted.
- The bank awarded for outstanding performance in terms of SHG in TN for 2018-19 from NABARD.
- In Tamil Nadu and Puducherry It operates from 90 branches.
- There is an employee strength of about 600 people.
21st July 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here