1. World Television Day is observed on 21st November.
2. Airbus Bizlab India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the government of Kerala to help establish an aerospace-focused innovation centre in Thiruvananthapuram.
3. The 27th BASIC (Brazil, South Africa, India and China) Ministerial Meeting on Climate Change was held in New Delhi.
4. Andhra Pradesh launched a web portal ‘Bhudaar’,which makes land records available to people with unique identification numbers just like Aadhar number. It is an 11-digit unique identification code assigned to each agriculture land holding and rural and urban properties in the state.
5. The Himachal Pradesh government in the cabinet meeting accorded its approval to implement Sashakt Mahila Yojna in the state with a vision to empower rural women by providing them an interface for organisation and socio-economic development.
6. Saudi Arabia and the UAE, which lead a military coalition against the Huthi rebels in Yemen, announced USD 500 million in aid to the country on the brink of famine.
7. National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) launched a mobile application and web-based platform for retail investors to buy government securities. The new app ‘NSE goBID’, was launched by SEBI chairman Ajay Tyagi.
8. The Minister of State for Development of North Eastern Region (I/C), Prime Minister’s Office, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh released a book titled ‘Radio Kashmir – In Times of Peace & War’ written by Dr. Rajesh Bhat.
9. South Korea’s Kim Jong-yang has been elected as INTERPOL’s next president.
10. The Maharashtra government has appointed Dr Jagannath Dixitas the brand ambassador of its anti-obesity campaign.
11. Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan was awarded the third Sayaji Ratna Award. Infosys co-founder N R Narayana Murthy and noted industrialist Ratan Tata have been given the award earlier.
12. India and Russia have signed a $500 million deal for construction of two warships in Goa for the Indian Navy under the technology transfer model.
13. Bangladesh Krida Shiksha Prothishtan (BKSP) won the 59th edition of the junior boys Subroto Cup International Football Tournament beating Amini School, Afghanistan at the Ambedkar Stadium, New Delhi.
14. Tech giant Google will roll out its ‘Neighbourly’ app, which aims to help people source local information from their neighbours.