Centre plans to introduce AI in the MCA 21 portal
- Ministry of Corporate affairs plans to introduce an AI in the MCA 21 portal.
- The introduction seeks to make the compliance process easier.
- It will be introduced when Ministry will roll out Version 3 of the MCA 21.
- From service earlier this year, the ministry sought applications.
- It operates the upgraded version of MCA 21 system.
Ola launches Ola money SBI Card
- In partnership With SBI Card Ola Cabs launched Ola Money SBI Credit Card.
- To its customers to provide a flexible and convenient payment system.
- This partnership will enhance the co-brand card.
- The vast customer base to make new acquisitions.
- There is no joining fee as Ola users will be able to apply.
For Pakistani nationals, Bangladesh stopped visas
- The Bangladesh High Commission in Islamabad has stopped.
- To Pakistani nationals for one week.
- The row amid strained bilateral ties since 2013.
- It decided to hang several of the 1971 war criminals.
- The Bangladesh High Commission in Islamabad stopped issuing.
On 22 May World Biodiversity Day is observed
- On 22 May World Biodiversity Day is observed.
- The theme is Our Biodiversity, Our Food, Our Health.
- Biological Diversity falls within the scope.
- It’s potential to support human nutrition and good health.
- In sustainable development was recognized as the critical role of biodiversity.
In Switzerland Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm
- Social media giant Facebook apparently formed a new financial.
- The Libra Networks LLC, in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The Libra Networks was registered in Geneva by Facebook.
- Facebook registered the trademark “Libra”.
- Its secretive in-house crypto project.
22nd May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here