1. The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has signed an agreement with the US Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) for developing a roadmap of modernisation of its air traffic services.
2. Nepal’s largest exhibition on construction equipment and technology “ConMac 2018” started in Bhaktapur near Kathmandu.
3. HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar launched the Institution’s Innovation Council through video conferencing in New Delhi.
4. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj left for Laos on a 2-day visit. Ms Swaraj will co-chair the 9th Meeting of India-Laos Joint Commission on Bilateral Co-operation with her counterpart Saleumxay Kommasith.
5. The 12th World Congress on Mountain Medicine started in Kathmandu, Nepal. The theme of 4 day congress is “Mountain Medicine in the Heart of the Himalayas”.
6. The World Health Organisation (WHO) in a report stated that India is the only country to have recorded a substantial decline in malaria cases in 2017 out of the 11 highest burden countries worldwide. the country registered a 24 percent reduction in cases over 2016.
7. The United Nations children’s agency UNICEF appointed Millie Bobby Brown, the star of hit Netflix series “Stranger Things”, as its youngest ever goodwill ambassador.
8. India and Australia signed five agreements, to boost investments and enhance cooperation in key sectors like disability, agricultural research and education.
9. The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) has been selected among the winners of the Asia Environment Enforcement Awards for its work in combating trans-boundary environmental crime.
10. The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) won silver in the International Green Apple Award for environmental best practice 2018.
11. State Bank of Mauritius (SBM) Bank India has announced the appointment of Sidharth Rath as its Managing Director and CEO.
12. Facebook Inc.-owned messaging service WhatsApp has appointed Abhijit Bose as head of WhatsApp India.
13. Fijian Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama was sworn in for a second term after his ruling FijiFirst party won this year’s general elections.
14. Veteran first-class cricketer Wasim Jaffer became the first Indian batsman to touch the 11,000-run figure in the Ranji Trophy.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment||Apply for 2000 Vacancies|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||Apply for 385 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 518 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1012 Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||Apply for 8400 Vacancies|
|Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment||Apply for 234 Vacancies|